- As a System Engineer you will join our technical teamand will be a member of our Service Desk working from our call-center in Zaventem or directly at the customer site, providing first, second and afterwards, when more experienced, third level support, implementing and designing new infrastructures.
- We mainly work in Microsoft environments, consequently, our System Engineer needs to be MCSA/MCSE certified. IT Anywhere offers you the opportunity to obtain these certifications
- Required knowledge/experience:
- Certificate: Professional Bachelor Applied Computer Science or equivalent
- Language Skills: fluent in Dutch or French with good notions of the other language, English is a plus
- Experience: A first experience of 1 or 2 years is appreciated but not required
- Technical skills:
- Microsoft Windows Pro 7/8/10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
- Microsoft Office365 & Azure
- MS Office 2013/2016
- VMware knowledge is a strong plus
- Scripting and programming is a plus
- Hardware/software/network troubleshooting
- Attitude & Personality:
- Good communication skills
- Excellent planning and time-management skills
- A professional and customer friendly attitude
- Able to work autonomously and act as a team player
- Highly motivated, achieving results
- Able to identify, analyze and solve problems efficiently
- Constantly wanting to improve technical skills and knowledge
A challenging full-time job in a young team and excellent career opportunities.
An interesting salary package including laptop, insurance package and a company car.
You want to be a part of our team?
Don’t hesitate to send us your curriculum vitae (in Word document or PDF)
to HR@it-anywhere.com. We will contact you very quickly.